Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return

Répondre au sujet    Mairie de Régny Index du Forum -> Mode d'emploi -> S'inscrire

Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 11:53 (2018)     Répondre en citant

sbobet thai Sergio Aguero has reiterated his desire to return to Independiente when his contract at Manchester City expires.

The 29-year-old joined City in 2011, signing from La Liga side Atletico Madrid.

During his six years in Manchester, Aguero has been prolific and has become a legendary figure.

He has just over two years left on his contract at the Etihad and says he wants to head back to his first club when his time is up in Manchester. sbobet thai

Speaking to Fox Sports Argentina, he said: "I always said that I would like to return to Independiente when my contract ends with City, which is in 2020. I am not thinking about that now. I am focused on finishing the season well and reaching the World Cup."

Aguero is currently on international duty with Argentina as they prepare to play Spain at Atletico's Wanda Metropolitano stadium on Tuesday, live on Sky Sports Football from 8.25pm. sbobet thai

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 11:53 (2018)    

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 09:22 (2018)     Répondre en citant

West Ham defender Declan Rice finds ally in Stuart Pearce following costly error against Arsenal

sbobet asian Stuart Pearce says Declan Rice will "have to grow up very quickly" and backed the teenager to learn from his mistake that gifted Arsenal the lead at the weekend. The 19-year-old ducked out of the way of Aaron Ramsey's cross and the ball flew past Joe Hart into the far corner to give the Gunners a 2-1 lead in the 81st minute at the Emirates before the Hammers would go on to concede two more goals as they lost their heads.

It led to a stinging criticism from manager David Moyes as he explained in no uncertain terms that Rice's error cost the Hammers the game in a match where they were well worth at least a point. Rice apologised on Twitter after the game, something that didn't go down well with Irish pundit Eamonn Dunphy, and Pearce has now given his version of events at the Emirates. sbobet asian

Moyes' lieutenant said: "It’s one of those where you have to be supportive to young players, but it’s also one of those where you have to grow up very quickly because, if you’re given a shirt in the Premier League, you’re expected to do a man’s job, even if it says you’re a very young man above the door. "I hark back to my career and in my second or third game at the start of my professional career [with Coventry City against Luton Town in 1983], I scored an own-goal and all of a sudden I thought ‘Wowee’, but it was about how I learned from it and making sure that same mistake doesn't happen again. "When that ball flashes across our box again, Dec will be looking to put his head and feet on everything and that’s the beauty of it. In general, his matchplay was very good and has been over the last month and a half, so he has to keep building on that and learning from mistakes." sbobet asian

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:14 (2018)    

Répondre au sujet   
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation